Samsung Galaxy Note 7 catches fire in a fast food
Saturday, October 8, 2016 in South Korea, mobile phone Samsung Galaxy Note 7 caught fire on the table of a Burger King restaurant. This is an employee equipped with oven gloves (kitchen gloves) that will courageously catch on fire for the phone out of the restaurant. The Galaxy Note 7 is known to have battery overheating problems. Many phones have already caught fire. The manufacturer has already made a global recall of 2.5 million phones, but alternative models suffer from the same defect. Samsung announced recently have thrown in the towel and stopped marketing.