On the morning of Friday, December 30, 2016, two-year-old twin brothers were playing in their room in Orem, Utah, when a commode was overturned under their weight. Due to the lack of wall fixing, the cabinet fell heavily on one of the children, which was stuck underneath, almost crushed. The second child did not panic and, after a few minutes, found a solution by pushing the chest with all his strength to free his brother. Present in the house, the parents did not hear any particular noise, just the usual sounds of their children's games. Ricky Shoff, the father of the two boys, hesitated before finally posting the video on the Internet in order to alert consciences: "Many parents have probably made the same mistake as us, they have not fixed their furniture To a wall [...] Please, make sure your chests of drawers, cabinets and bookcases are secure and fixed to the walls. Thank you for circulating ".